Employees working for the United States Postal service can access the savings plan and make changes to the various plans and make their contribution through PostalEASE. They can even get a deposit account and fix an amount that they want to save regularly. This system has been made accessible for the employees in two ways; the Liteblue web portal and direct contact numbers.
This service provides an ultimate solution for any problems related to their payments or transactions. To make things simpler, employees should register themselves under the service. To do so, some pre-requisites should be kept handy such as employee ID and social security number.
- To use the services provided by PostalEASE, you can easily call any of the toll-free numbers; 1-877-3273 or 1-877-4PS-EASE.
- PostalEASE also caters to people with hearing disabilities. In case you suffer from a hearing disability, you can also call 1-800-877-8339 which will provide a relay service and will be able to communicate with the operator and receive further guidance.
- To enjoy all the services provided by PostalEASE, you are required to prepare three pre-requisites; your employee’s ID, several personal identifications, and the social security number (SSN).
- In case you don’t possess a security number or PIN, you can always contact them via phone and ask for the same. The service providers would deliver you the number at your home or work address. The delivery service may take around 10 days to complete the process.
- If you already have a Liteblue ID and password, you would be able to access PostalEASE and manage your benefits. In case you don’t, you can always register to Liteblue and make your task easier and quicker.