It is an equally simple method of bidding for the routes. The motto of the USPS is to send you your deliveries come rain or snow. The hiring processes for the same have certain standards that have to be maintained. the job requires the mailman to be responsible for the package until it is delivered. Losing the package can lead to a cut in the payor cancellation of a specified number of deliveries. Despite these risks, the pay that comes with the service is equally rewarding.
In UPSC, employees can bid for their routes and assignments. The request for the same is normally posted by the distract rural analyst and submitted. The whole process for the bidding is done through the method of automation. Meanwhile, the HRSSC guarantees the bidder that the applications for the same will be reviewed by the HRSSC concerning the documents and their accuracy. This is done before any decision is taken for the employee’s bid. The steps to be taken by the employee depends upon the situations or circumstances under which they have applied. The steps are as follows:
- The employee must first visit the official website of LiteBlue. After the homepage loads, you must enter your employee ID and your PIN. The former will be provided by your employer.
- On the top row, choose the option which states “My HR”.
- Under the section which says “I am”, peruse through the right column and choose Ä craft employee” option.
- You will enter the bidding page here on which you will have to choose the “enter job bids” option.
- The final step would be for you to select the “posting number”. It is the number you wish to bid for.
- In case you wish to bid more than once, you must keep an eye on the assignments. There are options for choosing your preferences which can be selected using the “choice” column.
- If you wish to bid via phone call, you can try the option of “eJobBidding”.